Challenged to design and develop a version of our customised HR for Line Managers programme, we have successfully implemented the course for close to a third of the 100 line managers in a major print management organisation. The rest will be rolled out in early in 2014.
The content has been especially designed to enable the managers and the HR function to collaborate and agree on their respective contributions covering a wide array of HR topics.
This collaboration has also enabled the senior team to take the opportunity to measure the impact of changes to their HR practices and identify where most benefit will be achieved.
An overview of the content:
– HR roles, responsibilities & relationships
– Case Study – “who does what”
– Overview of current Employment Law
– The importance of the contract of employment
– Direct & indirect discrimination
– Job descriptions, attracting candidates & effective interviewing
– How to conduct a discipline interview
– Handling grievances
– Termination – staying within the law
– Record taking & record keeping, documentation & implications
– Developing individual action plans in cases of under-performance
Interested in developing your own version?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org