We were challenged to design and develop a programme that would meet the very specific needs of a group of newly appointed Employee Representatives in a very successful Theatre Group.
Testimonials to the success of the course can be found on our news pages.
The content was specifically tailored for a group that would assume responsibility for representing 350 people.
Their remit covered collective bargaining on pay and their terms and conditions of employment, as well as becoming the focal point for communication and consultation with the company and with the whole workforce.
More specifically, the content included:
– legal requirements & definitions
– staff agreements
– The role of the employee rep – knowledge, skills & behaviours
– Competition .v. Collaboration
– Negotiating styles & positioning
– Communication styles – “the platinum rule”
– Assertiveness skills & behaviours
– Contributing to meetings
– Note-taking, records & feedback to respective groups
For more information, e-mail email@example.com